41+ Treats Sweet Tooth Quotes Pics

41+ Treats Sweet Tooth Quotes Pics. Explore 76 sweet tooth quotes by authors including karen salmansohn, michael strahan, and i have a very big sweet tooth and i love treating myself to something that i wouldn't necessarily eat during brainyquote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. I've always got a sweet tooth.

Pin by Aunt Mae's Sweet Tooth on Www.auntmaessweets.com ...
Pin by Aunt Mae's Sweet Tooth on Www.auntmaessweets.com ... from i.pinimg.com
I find it fundamentally strange that you're not a dessert person. Quotations about desserts & sweet tooth. There's nothing better than cake but more cake.

List 21 wise famous quotes about i have a sweet tooth:

All people with healthy physical appetites have a sweet tooth somewhere in their heads. Enjoy our sweet tooth quotes collection by famous authors, tennis players and models. I've got such a sweet tooth. That's just weird, and it freaks me out. —me to anyone who doesn't have a sweet tooth.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url